Saturday, July 28, 2012

The City I Love


We spent a whole day in the city and it was wonderful. Living far from where I grew up can be hard because I miss many of the places I grew up going to. It was such a joy for me to take little man to some of these amazing places. We started the afternoon by visiting the Aquarium. Baby really enjoyed looking at all the fishes and even touched a starfish and sea cucumber.

Watching the tropical fish with Grandpa
Waiting to touch the sea cucumber
Not sure how he felt about being a giant octopus
After the Aquarium we walked along the waterfront and took in all of the beautiful sights of the city. We took another carousel ride and he could not stop smiling.

We continued our day in the city by grabbing dinner at Sun Fish. It is a quaint little fish-n-chips joint in Alki. It is delicious and highly recommend you put it on your list of places to go to when making a trip to the Pacific Northwest. After dinner I couldn’t pass up a quick little stroll on the beach. My sister got some cute pictures of the two of us. Thanks Sis!




The evening ended with a stop at Husky Delicatessen where we enjoyed tasty ice cream. It was a fabulous day!

Oh how I love this city! 


No comments:

Post a Comment