Recently little man and I made a trip to visit my family for a few days. While we there my sister graduated with honors from dental assisting school. I am so very proud of her! Our trip was brief but very relaxing. Baby enjoyed exploring his new environments. Great-grandma's house had lots of flowers on the front porch. He had fun picking them and trying to put them in his mouth. This is one of my favorite pictures from our time there.
Here is another one of my favorite pictures. He tried on Auntie's graduation cap.
The past two weeks baby and I participated in parent-tot swim lessons at the local aquatic center. He enjoyed the water most days and got better at moving his legs around in the water. But his favorite thing to do right now is climb. My friend Jamie found a climber at a garage sale and picked it up for us. I am so glad she did because he really enjoys it and climbs all over it. I will post pictures soon.


He is just adorable! I so know what that climb-everything-put-everything-into-their-mouth phase is like, but their cuteness more than makes up for it :)
ReplyDelete