Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall & Birthday Projects

The last few weeks I have been working on birthday projects and some fall projects during baby's nap time. Recently I took a trip to the thrift store on a mission to find some frames to transform. I only walked away with one. Here is what I started with...


Originally I had a totally different idea in mind for the frame but I as I begun to prime the frame I decided I wanted to make a chalkboard that would work for both the fall and Christmas season. I was inspired by my friend Jamie's DIY chalkboards!


I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. I will add some embellishments to the frame once I complete little man's first birthday.


Here is a sneak-peek at some more of the birthday decor I have been working on...


No comments:

Post a Comment