Monday, September 10, 2012

Birthday Banner


When little man was born I decided that I wanted to take monthly pictures to capture those precious moments in time. In preparing for his party I knew that I had to display these. I picked out my favorite shot from each month and had them printed out. As I was looking through the pictures I started to get a little teary. My baby has grown so fast! 

The theme of his birthday is baseball (big surprise for those who know my husband). Our team is the San Francisco Giants whose colors are orange & black. With little man's birthday being so close to halloween I could not bring myself to have a black & orange party so I picked navy blue & red. The monthly pictures will be displayed in a banner. 

I used my creative memories custom cutting system.


I cut out larger circles from scrapbook paper and I cut the pictures into smaller circles. To make sure that the picture circles were the right size I used scrap paper to test. This will save you from a lot of frustration.



 
I then used double sided photo squares to attach the pictures to the paper. I have not strung all the pictures together because I am still working on how I want it to look. The finished product will be featured in another blog post.


1 comment:

  1. such a cute idea :) i just might steal it when i have a little one of my own someday!

    ReplyDelete