Thursday, August 23, 2012

DISNEYLAND


Two weeks ago I went to Disneyland with some girlfriends from college. This was my first time away from baby for longer than 24 hours.  It was very hard to leave him but I knew I could use a weekend away.

It was great to catch up with all of the girls and just have fun while trying not to think much about our responsibilities at home (Disneyland is great for distracting you). We had three wonderful days in the both parks for a total of 30 hours of Disney Magic! I came home refreshed and recharged.


We even wore matching shirts and stopped for a picture with Mickey Mouse!



A wonderful bonus to my weekend away was a lunch date with my good friend Hayley!


I am so thankful for all of my friends and the times we do get to spend together. I can't wait for our next Disneyland reunion trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment