Today is the end of the first week of English Camp. This week has been a lot of fun. My girls are not as shy and are speaking more English every day. I still have one that doesn't like speaking English and gets frustrated whenever you ask her to repeat what you said. Michael's boys are high energy and demand a lot of attention. He has found some ways to keep the boys interested in the activity.
We are very excited for a couple day break. Tonight we are going to go with a group of people to Madrid to watch a bull fight and tomorrow many of us are going to go to Segovia. We are taking an air conditioned bus and I am very excited about this.
This is a short entry as I am writing just before we need to leave for camp. You can continue to pray for energy and health of the team. We get up early and stay up late with our families.
No comments:
Post a Comment