Friday, February 8, 2013

Aloha!

My attempt for posting consistently this winter was thwarted by sickness. Little man seemed to catch a cold every other week and on top of the colds he was cutting 8 teeth at once! I was one tired mama! The teeth are almost all the way in and the colds seems to be coming less frequently.
On a happier note. The hubby and I were able to get away to the lovely island of Maui! Thanks to our parents we were baby free for the entire week. We lounged at the beach, slept in and indulged ourselves in delicious food (that I did not have to cook)!

Enjoying coffee and a good book
Beautiful Sunsets
One of our last nights (we got a lot of sun that day)
Our time was amazing and we could not think of a better way to kick of the new year!

I am finally settling back into my normal routine and I hope to be posting more. I have lots of house project goals for this year as well as a list of new recipes I would like to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment