Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Love

This month I am going to focus the blog on things I am thankful for. My goal is to list one thing per day that I am thankful for and each week I will share it with you. I would enjoy hearing about what you all are grateful for this season! 

November 1st- I am thankful for...the season of fall!!

I just love fall! It is my favorite time of year. The air is crisp. Apple & pumpkin goodies are everywhere. And the fall colors are BEAUTIFUL!!!

One of my favorite things to do during the fall is make a trip to Apple Hill. There are so many cute farms and ranches to visit. We had fun picking pumpkins and of course indulging in some apple treats!






Helping carve the pumpkins
Dinosaur & Yoda
Harvest Festival
I hope you all are enjoying your fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment