Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Start

This is not my first time starting a blog. I have attempted blogs several times before but my posting quickly dwindled as time passed. I am hoping with this new year comes a new start for my blogging. In addition to this aspiration are many new adventures awaiting my family and I in 2012. This is the first full year of being a mom (my little one joined our family in October). I am no longer employed outside of the home. And amid these wonderful new changes I will attempt to better organize our home.
Just before the new year started, I came across this wonderful calendar on pinterest:
http://www.mysimplerlife.com/2012.htm
It gives daily suggestions on decluttering and organizing your home. A few weeks into the new year and I already feel good about the progress. Let it continue.
I am excited for this year and all it has to offer. Hope you all have a wonderful 2012 as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment